Enhance your existing database
People nowadays seem to be constantly switching their contact details. People get new phone numbers, open new email accounts, change jobs or move house. Assuming that old data is up-to-date, you might be missing out on contacting loyal and interested customers who have changed their contact details. You might be equally creating negative perceptions of your company by contacting people who don’t want to be contacted anymore. In essence, cleaning and appending your data will reduce your campaign costs, improve your profitability, maximize customer relationships and avoid the negative implications of getting it wrong.
How we improve your data?
- Clean – Verify and update: Name, address, and date of birth details using files such as the Post Code Address File to assure that personal information is accurate and that marketing communications are deliverable.
- Validate - Validate whether if an individual is present at a particular address and telephone contact details are correct to ensure that your direct marketing reaches the expected recipient.
- Suppress - Identify and remove individuals that cannot or will not respond as a result of them moving house, passing away, or registering with one of the preference services. This curtails wasted mailing costs and helps to avoid consumer annoyance.
- Enhance - Use additional demographic and lifestyle information to gain a better insight into consumer behavior and ensure your communication is relevant.
- Match - Accurately identify and discard duplicate records within a single file, or between two to avoid mailing individual multiple times with the same offer. Mailing an existing customer, or an individual who has specifically requested not to be contacted by your organization.